INDUSTRIAL HVLS FANS
About Industrial HVLS Fans
The Blue Giant Eagle VI Series has an innovative blade design that moves more air with less energy. The six-airfoil system increases air velocity in summer and de-stratifies hot air pockets in winter, resulting in an energy cost reduction of up to 30%. In many cases a return on investment can be realized in less than two years.
Eagle VI Series HVLS fans keep indoor temperatures at comfortable levels in warehouses, sporting facilities, open-concept offices, and other high-ceiling locations. Specifying an Eagle VI model for a new construction project can also reduce building costs by lowering required HVAC tonnage and duct work.
- Blade sizes of 12′ (3.6m) to 24′ (7.4m) propel air effectively through extra-large spaces
- Drop perceived temperatures up to 15ºF, increasing comfort and productivity
- Rated noise level of less than 45dBA
- Extension bars available to ensure compatibility with most sites
OIL TRANSFER PUMPS
About Oil Transfer Pumps
- Electric or air powered pumps available
- Self priming, positive displacement designs